Become an official MotoSurf Racer
2023 is a great year for MotoSurf as a sport. Not only are there 5 MotoSurf Games scheduled for this year, but MotoSurf has also become an official sport in the United States. MotoSurf has been recognized by the APBA – American Power Boat Association, which is the governing body of UIM – the Union Internationale Motonautique recognized by the International Olympic Committee.
What does it mean?
This means that the MotoSurf Games will now host official powerboat races and be recognized as the official U.S. MotoSurf Championship. There will be no changes to the structure or rules. This only benefits the racers and promoters.
It is mandatory for each racer to fill out an application form (found below) and pay a membership fee. Riders without official status will not be able to participate in the MotoSurf Games 2023.
How is it beneficial for me as a racer?
Besides that, you will be recognized as the official MotoSurf Racer on the American continent and you can participate in the official MotoSurf Championships, you will also get racing insurance from APBA for the whole 2023 season!
What does the insurance cover?
- Extreme Sports Insurance during all race weekends in 2023
- Covers up to 5,000,000 USD of medical expenses.
How to register to become an official athlete?
The process of registration is really easy and you will be done in two steps:
- Fill out the application form: 2023 Membership Application.
- For your convenience, we filled it out to show you the correct process. Please find the sample here: Membership application master
- Send the filled application to: email@example.com
Congratulation! You’re now an official MotoSurf Racer.